Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fire-eater


My facebook name is Nick Fire-eater Peterson. I am not actually a fire-eater, I just thought that it was a wicked awesome nick-name. Well, apparently someone took it a little more seriously. Here is a copy of an message I got in my inbox:

were looking for male fire eaters jugglers the more outragoues the better also stilt walkers swoard swallores
for a shoot in nyc around june 6-8th forthe band MADJUANA there on my space and on here and you can contact them and me mentioning my name . . .
I dont know all the details Im just helping track down talent for video for my friends band
I myself am a photographer

Man, it's times like this I wish I really was a fire-eater.

3 comments:

Sarah M said...

You should totally be a fire-eater. I bet it's not too hard to learn. You just need to get used to living without eyebrows for awhile until you get really good at it. No big deal.

WINTERS said...

You lucky Dog.

Christy Lee Austin said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog??? Thanks for keeping me informed! And I agree I totally see you being a fire-eater I say you just drop out of school and everything and focus on that:)