Thursday, November 15, 2007

Women's Basketball, encore

Here I sit once again at women's basketball. I actually used to like the John M. Huntsman Center, but now that I have spent so many hours here doing something that I detest, I could care less if I never set foot in here again. That being said, I saw the movie Wristcutters the other day, and I really enjoyed it. It was very well done and quite amusing. I was glad that my buddy, let's call him Shmandon, brought my attention to this film. It was about a dude who "offs" himself after being dumped by his girlfriend and ends up in a world, like this one only crappier and filled with other people who have "offed" themselves. There he finds out his ex killed herself too, and he goes looking for her. On the way, he and his Russian friend find a hitchhiker who has come to this place by accident (overdose). Our hero falls for her, and they end up together in the end. Sounds cheesy and all, but it was freaking hilarious. I loved the Russian friend's music (When there is trap, set out for you. . .). Another movie I recently saw and loved was Reign Over Me. Don Cheadle was great and I hope that Adam Sandler wins an Oscar for his performance. So actually this post didn't really have anything to do with women's basketball, it simply described the setting that this blog was written in.

1 comment:

croonie said...

freak dude you are quite the critic. I am jealous, but it is not my forte, writing pointless blogs that are difficult to decipher is where my strength lies.