Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hopeless

A lot of people say that feeling sorry for yourself doesn't get you anywhere. True, but saying that doesn't make me feel any less sorry for myself. I am a born worrier. If something remains undone I can't seem to get it out of my head until I take care of business. For example, I need to find an apartment by the end of the month. I thought I had things taken care of, then, as life seems to do as often as possible, things fell through. That really bugs the hell out of me, you know, when you think something is going to happen, then due to no fault of your own, some third party messes up and forces you to start from scratch. Add on top of that the new job I started that I don't like along with the new co-workers I didn't seem to click with, plus the chickless life I lead, and this summer is really lookin' like it's going to be a great one.

No comments: